General Terms & Conditions
By using the TXT Signal Messaging Suite (“txtsignal”), a service of Seventh Compass, Inc (“Company”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
The Company reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of txtsignal after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
To use this service:
- You must be 18 years or older.
- No “bot” or automated registration is permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name or businesses name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Only persons that have properly been added within the application may use your account. Changes to the number of users permitted on an account are up to the discretion of Company management.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted or distributed and activity that occurs under your account.
- SPAM, SPAM-like messages (or anything we deem to be SPAM) are strictly prohibited. Accounts used for this purpose will be immediately terminated and account holder permanently banned. In states where there is active legislation, all account information will be provided to appropriate law enforcement agencies and prosecution vigorously pursued.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use txtsignal for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of txtsignal, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- By using txtsignal, you acknowledge that txtsignal is responsible for message transmission from the txtsignal messaging server to mobile carrier gateway. txtsignal is not responsible for transmission errors that occur once the message has left our server.
- You may use txtsignal for text messaging marketing purposes. However, you agree to be personally and financially responsible for: any fines levied, any loss of business, or any other fees that your negligent use of txtsignal brings about
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Account. While the Company prohibits such conduct and Content on txtsignal, you understand and agree that the Company cannot be responsible for the Content distributed through txtsignal. You agree to use txtsignal at your own risk.
txtsignal offers their customers mobile access to their messages over SMS. Enrollment requires the recipient providing a mobile phone number. The mobile phone number’s verification is done by responding to a confirmation message upon sign up. Message frequency may vary. Message & data rates may apply. Customers will be allowed to opt out of this program at any time.
- For support, call 1 (800) 856-5298
- You can contact us at email@example.com, or at any time from your mobile phone, text “HELP” to 43506. We can answer any questions you have about the program.
- To Stop The Program:
- To stop the messages coming to your phone, you can opt out of the program via SMS. Just text the word “STOP” to 43506. You’ll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. After that, you will receive no future messages.
- Terms & Conditions:
- Carriers Supported:
- AT&T, Sprint, Nextel, Boost, Verizon Wireless, U.S. Cellular®, T-Mobile®, Cincinnati Bell, Alltel, MetroPCS, Virgin Mobile USA, Cellular South, Unicell, Centennial, Ntelos
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Account. While txtsignal prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that txtsignal cannot be responsible for the Content distributed through the Service. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Free trial period accounts are not required to provide a credit card number. Paper billing is not available.
- The txtsignal service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- Bulk/block payments of credits is available on a case-by-case basis. It is the account owners responsibility to contact the support team (firstname.lastname@example.org), providing details to your need.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle. Any additional fees are based on usage and including in the immediate month following use.
- Upon cancellation of an account, if there are any outstanding charges related to your messaging, you will be informed of the pending charges and you agree to pay for these charges as a condition of closing the account. (Note: This is not a cancellation fee. Rather, you are paying owed amounts that would have been set to bill at the next billing date).
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content or capacity of your Account. The Company does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the gear icon, clicking the Account tab and clicking “Delete Account”. The Account screen provides a simple, no questions asked two-click instant cancellation process.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from txtsignal upon cancellation
- If you cancel txtsignal before the end of your current paid month, your cancellation will take effect immediately but you will not be charged again.
- The Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of txtsignal, or any other Company service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of txtsignal will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. The Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to txtsignal and Prices
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, txtsignal (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to txtsignal, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the txtsignal web site (www.txtsignal.com) or txtsignal itself.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of txtsignal.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to txtsignal. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- The Company does not pre-screen Content, but the Company and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via txtsignal.
- Your use of txtsignal is at your sole risk. txtsignal is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack txtsignal or modify another web site so as to falsely imply that it is associated with txtsignal, or any other Company service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of txtsignal, use of txtsignal, or access to txtsignal without the express written permission of the Company.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Accounts containing or that have distributed Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any txtsignal customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of txtsignal, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not distribute SPAM-like messages. Period. No discussion.
- You must not use our service for text message-based marketing. If you require these types of solutions, we can perform these services, but you’ll need to contact us directly about your needs.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 250 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by the Company) of other txtsignal customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or take other measures to reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- The Company does not warrant that:
- txtsignal will meet your specific requirements
- txtsignal will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free
- The results that may be obtained from the use of txtsignal will be accurate or reliable
- the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through txtsignal will meet your expectations; or,
- that any errors encountered while using txtsignal will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use txtsignal
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from txtsignal
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data
- statements or conduct of any third party on txtsignal
- termination of your account; or
- any other matter relating to txtsignal
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of txtsignal, superceding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- You understand that limitations can be placed on keywords that includes, but is not limited to, misuse or abuse. You further agree that it is solely to our discretion as to what constitutes misuse or abuse.
- You understand that your contacts can unsubscribe at any time by reply to your messages with END, STOP, CANCEL, QUIT, or UNSUBSCRIBE.
- You understand that we will not inform you of these unsubscribe requests and the contact will be made unmessagable on your list immediately upon request.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com or by mail at: Seventh Compass, Inc, ATTN: txtsignal, 747 SW 2nd Avenue, IMB #9, Gainesville, FL 32601